Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ongoing clashes and shelling on Aleppo and Latakia

jedi17
    jedi17

Ongoing clashes and shelling on Aleppo and Latakia Empty Ongoing clashes and shelling on Aleppo and Latakia

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Jul 2017, 7:04 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 5, 2017, 6:40 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Syrian forces while conducting an artillery shelling.

Report Ad

Aleppo (Syria News) Ongoing and violent clashes took place in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo, between the “Euphrates Wrath” troops and the Syrian Democratic Forces, while regime forces carried out an artillery shelling, northeast of Latakia Province.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported, on Wednesday, that continuous clashes broke out, late on Tuesday, in the villages of al-Sajor and al-Halawanji, in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo, between the Islamic factions fighting within Turkey-backed operation of the “Euphrates Wrath” and the Syrian Democratic Forces; however, no casualties were reported.

Meanwhile, Syrian government forces shelled, this morning, several areas in the mountains of Turkmen and Kurds in the northeastern countryside of Latakia Province, without causing any casualties.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:00 am