Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary hold its first meeting during a visit to Basra

chouchou
    chouchou

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary hold its first meeting during a visit to Basra Empty Commission on oil and energy parliamentary hold its first meeting during a visit to Basra

Post by chouchou Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}

[ltr]Commission announced parliamentary oil and energy held its first meeting during her visit to the province of Basra.[/ltr]

[ltr]Committee member said Susan Saad in a press statement received and Euphrates News Agency {} a copy of it on "The committee began today held its first meeting in the province of Basra in a series of meetings held by the Commission with the officials in the energy sector in the governorate."[/ltr]

[ltr]She explained that the "meeting of the day was the presence of all its members and deputies from various provinces and the political blocs to discuss the reality of the energy sector, especially in the fields of oil and electricity in the province, and discuss ways to promote and address the barriers to work and hinder its development."[/ltr]

[ltr]She said Saad said "the next meeting which will hopefully be convened by the Committee tomorrow will include the governor and members of the provincial council," indicating that "this week will see the meeting of the Committee during its presence in Basra, each of the oil minister and heads of departments of oil, will also hold meetings with other heads of departments of electricity, and representatives of the private sector in the fields of oil and electricity. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It showed that "in the event of the successful experience of field visits carried out by the Commission on oil and energy currently in Basra, it will be replicated in the rest of the provinces in the coming period." Ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:43 am