Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Breaking News...Tehran delivers two letters to al- Maliki

chouchou
    chouchou

Breaking News...Tehran delivers two letters to al- Maliki Empty Breaking News...Tehran delivers two letters to al- Maliki

Post by chouchou Sun 08 Sep 2013, 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Iranian press reports revealed, that Tehran's foreign minister handed over the Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki when met him two letters, but they did not disclose their contents.

The Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif is currently visiting Iraq where he met Minister of Foreign affairs, the Prime Minister and the parliament speaker.

According to diplomatic officials, the visit will focus on three files, bilateral relations, the Syrian file and the nuclear file.
    According to Mehr agency briefed by “Shafaq News”, “Zarif handed over Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki letters from President, Hassan Rohani and his first assistant Isahak Chahancheri”.

The Agency did not reveal the content of the letters

The visit comes at a time United States plans to conduct a U.S. military strike against the regime of Bashar al-Assad on the background of the latter use of chemical weapons in the armed struggle against his opponents, but that the positions of the countries of the region and the world are different on this resolution

Among the most prominent opponents of the strike are; Iraq, Iran, Russia, China and Iran that has threatened to strike U.S. interests in the region if it America did its plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Breaking News...Tehran delivers two letters to al- Maliki Empty Re: Breaking News...Tehran delivers two letters to al- Maliki

Post by wayoutnow Sun 08 Sep 2013, 8:03 pm

I call bs on this one !!! Iranian report

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:31 am