Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: Maliki two visits برلمانيتين the promised me to listen to the leaders of the blocks .. And t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: Maliki two visits برلمانيتين the promised me to listen to the leaders of the blocks .. And t Empty Najafi: Maliki two visits برلمانيتين the promised me to listen to the leaders of the blocks .. And t

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2013, 7:00 am

Najafi: Maliki two visits برلمانيتين the promised me to listen to the leaders of the blocks .. And the National Congress during September

 Baghdad / Press-term

Refused to House Speaker Osama Najafi, on Sunday, accusing disable passage of laws in the House of Representatives, and stressed that the adoption of laws broken in need of political consensus, as pointed out that the committee in charge of examining requests for lifting the immunity of some lawmakers have not agreed yet.
    said Najafi, through press conference held parliament building and attended (range Press), said that "there are more than 12 laws different between the political forces, and I as the House of Representatives followed the legal procedures in accordance with the rules of procedure, as well as the Presidency," noting "we and I Naúbaa Qusay al-Suhail and Aref Tayfur agreement on the agenda and the laws made ​​during the meeting of the Council of Representatives, according to the rules of procedure. "
    said Najafi, "We do not interfere in the framework of the law, but if there are different political blocs on the wording of certain we can not make the law of the legislation, unless there was a consensus around it," stressing that "I personally do not أعطل any law but is consensus between the political blocs that have not been completed so far."
    and on requests for lifting the immunity of some MPs pointed Najafi that "the immunity of Representatives entrusted to a special committee, When The request for withdrawing all of them, converts this request to a special committee, "pointing out that" the Commission did not agree yet on the consolidated resolution for Congress to be lifting their immunity. "
    it pledged to Speaker of the House to "accounting" Iraqi List MP Ahmed al-Alwani, if found insulting any component of Iraq, He stressed that the parliament would not remain silent never to any override on the Iraqi people, while pointing out that the National Conference will be held during the month of September the current.
    explained Najafi that "the House of Representatives will not accept any statements affecting any component Iraqis," calling for "accounting of adopting such approach . " He pledged Najafi to "take legal action against MP Ahmed al-Alwani, if proven his remarks addressed by the media, although I have not heard them," asserting that the parliament "will not remain silent never for this waiver."
    and on the national conference to be held between the political blocs pointed Najafi that "the conference will be held during the month of September the current," stressing that "we need to acts of application and not to the words, so as to give a picture of the Iraqi people that we have passed the stage of the dispute, and that the actions on the ground, through security, stability and justice for all Iraqis."
    In the context of online , revealed Najafi that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will attend to the House of Representatives and meet with leaders of blocs to discuss the security file soon, "as he emphasized that the presence of security leaders of the parliament is necessary.
    Nujaifi said in response to a question by a reporter (long-Presse), "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised to come to the House of Representatives soon, "asserting that" al-Maliki will meet the heads of political blocs and the security and defense committee in the coming days in preparation for another meeting under the dome of the parliament. "
    said Najafi that "the presence of security leaders of the House of Representatives is necessary and inevitable to discuss the security file of the country and its repercussions and reactions occur as a result of terrorist acts. "
    Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi has confirmed, on Saturday evening, during their meeting in the office of al-Maliki, the need to address the "sectarian sedition and cohesion of the national front" in Iraq, while stressing the rejection of the use of force against the regime Syrian.
    The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has called for, the Prime Minister to come to Parliament to discuss the security situation more than once, most recently, the beginning of April last year, during the meeting of the 16th of the second legislative term of the legislative year the third, but Maliki refused to attend.
    noteworthy that rates of violence in Baghdad seen since, the beginning of last August, a decline compared with July the previous year, it said the United Nations Mission in Iraq that the month of August last, witnessed the death and injury of 2834 Iraqi operations of violence in different parts of the country, while expressed "concern at the death and injury (17) A. Iraq since the beginning of year 2013. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:43 pm