Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers  Empty Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2017, 5:51 am

Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers

He announced the media border ports manager, Colonel Mohammed Shuli, Wednesday, near the open border crossings implementers with Saudi Arabia in order to strengthen economic relations between the two countries.

Said Shuli's "economy News", that "Iraq is on the verge of opening implementers crossings with Saudi Arabia in order to strengthen economic and trade cooperation, which is a good step to connect with the Arab world," explaining that "Arar border port with Saudi Arabia will open in the Hajj season."

He added Shuli that "Iraq is looking to open a border with Saudi Arabia, with a port specifically in the province of Samawa," pointing out that "currently closed border crossing points are based newborn and with Syria and Trebil with Jordan."

A source in the Iraqi Interior Ministry, said, "The Minister of the Interior in Baghdad, Qassim al-Araji, will discuss opening a border port between his country and Saudi Arabia," noting that "looks the Iraqi Ministry of Interior to open the border Albmp port within the province of Muthanna and link with Saudi Arabia."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers  Empty Re: Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers

Post by jedi17 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 7:42 am

Said Shuli's "economy News", that "Iraq is on the verge of opening implementers crossings with Saudi Arabia in order to strengthen economic and trade cooperation, which is a good step to connect with the Arab world," explaining that "Arar border port with Saudi Arabia will open in the Hajj season."

perfect!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers  Empty Re: Border crossings announces near open border crossings with Saudi Arabia implementers

Post by wciappetta Wed 19 Jul 2017, 8:42 am

Another item with an August timeframe. August the birth of numerous port of entry fissures. This report really ought to be attached to the border Tariff threads...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:26 am