Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of transforming Kurdistan into "regional danger"

jedi17
    jedi17

Warnings of transforming Kurdistan into "regional danger" Empty Warnings of transforming Kurdistan into "regional danger"

Post by jedi17 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 3:36 pm

Warnings of transforming Kurdistan into "regional danger"
    7:23 PM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Informed sources reported here that a Kurdish-Saudi agreement was reached to build a Saudi military base here to counter Iraq and Iraq for supporting President Masoud Barzani in the move for separation from Iraq.

State of Law MP Jassim Mohammed Jaffar reported that the base shall be built near the Iranian borders in order to minimize the Iranian role in the region, pointing that that the Kurdish parties rejected this Saudi move.

He added that the building of the Saudi base will put the Kurdish region in a critical position with Iran.

On the other hand, the Iraqi forces rejected establishing Arab or foreign bases on the Iraqi territories.
    In addition, today, the Iraqi Parliamentary Security and Defence Commission warned against building

foreign or Arab bases in Iraq, as well as the Kurdish region.

Some other sources reported that hundreds of Saudi, Emirates and Jordanian military personnel are in Arbil under the pretext of military advisors and trainers

Observers believe that the Saudi-Emirates support is to counter Turkey and its role in the Qatari crisis

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:13 pm