Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings of the danger of Al-Hol camp to Iraq and the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings of the danger of Al-Hol camp to Iraq and the region Empty Parliamentary warnings of the danger of Al-Hol camp to Iraq and the region

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:36 am

Parliamentary warnings of the danger of Al-Hol camp to Iraq and the region

08:31 - 23/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private
    Representatives from various political blocs warned of the danger of the al-Hol camp on the Syrian lands to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the region, stressing that the camp contains [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist families and their children and is subject to American protection and represents a time bomb in the region.
    A member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Kata Najman, told "the information" that "the containment of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] families in Al-Hol camp heralds the emergence of a new generation of terrorists who pose a threat to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the region."
    On the other hand, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Karim, confirmed to "the information" that "the families of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] their children in Al-Hol camp are subject to American protection, as Washington benefits from them and exploits them as a time bomb against any country that wishes to destabilize its security and stability."
    on the other hand, between former MP Raad Al-Mas to" the information ", that" Al-Hol camp in Syria poses a threat to the security situation in the country, as it contains More than 20 thousand terrorist elements represent a threat to Iraq and the region. 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:53 am