Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

15 Hezbollah members were killed in the battle of Jaroud Arsal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

15 Hezbollah members were killed in the battle of Jaroud Arsal Empty 15 Hezbollah members were killed in the battle of Jaroud Arsal

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 9:48 am

15 Hezbollah members were killed in the battle of Jaroud Arsal

In the world  July 22, 2017 Comments on the killing of 15 Hezbollah members in the Battle of Jaroud Arsal closed  10 visits

Follow-up / SNG At least 15 Hezbollah fighters were killed during the first two days of the party's battle in Grod Arsal on the border between Lebanon and Syria.
    The party's military media reported that its forces had taken control of the neighborhoods of Sheikh Jarir, Wadi Kriti and other areas in the southern part of Jarud Arsal.
    He said that Syrian military aircraft targeted the positions of gunmen on the Syrian side of the border near the Syrian town of Flita.
    He added that at least 23 militants of Fatah al-Sham "Nasra former" were killed on the first day and at least five Hezbollah fighters also on the same day.
    A security source said early on Saturday that the death toll had risen to 15, as well as at least 43 opposition fighters.
    The Lebanese army targeted a group of gunmen south of Wadi al-Khail and attacked a group of gunmen in Wadi al-Dam while trying to infiltrate army posts in Arsal, the Hezbollah-run al-Manar website said.
    The party and the Syrian army had launched at dawn on Friday this battle to launch an attack on militants from the Syrian side of the border.
    For days, the Syrian army has been launching air strikes on insurgent positions in the area, as well as artillery shelling targeting their positions.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=73205

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:37 am