Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump will sign the text of the new sanctions on Iran and Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump will sign the text of the new sanctions on Iran and Russia Empty Trump will sign the text of the new sanctions on Iran and Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:21 am

Trump will sign the text of the new sanctions on Iran and Russia

In the world  July 29, 2017

The White House said in a statement Friday that President Donald Trump was planning to sign a bill imposing sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea.
    The White House spokeswoman said that Trump "agrees to the bill and intends to sign it," after reviewing the final version of the text. Trump therefore has refrained from vetoing the bill passed by Congress.
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had confirmed Friday to his US counterpart Rex # Tillerson, that Russia's # "remain willing" to cooperate with Washington # provided "mutual respect", after mutual sanctions between the two countries finally.
    "Russia remains ready to normalize bilateral relations with the United States and to cooperate on internationally important issues," the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement, adding that this would only be possible on the basis of equality and mutual respect.
    Russia announced on Friday a sharp reduction in the number of US diplomats on its territory after the US Congress adopted sanctions against Moscow for alleged intervention in the US presidential election in 2016.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=74361

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:13 pm