Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports open interoperability bids for sidewalks southern port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports open interoperability bids for sidewalks southern port of Umm Qasr Empty Ports open interoperability bids for sidewalks southern port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Sep 2013, 9:24 am

Ports open interoperability bids for sidewalks southern port of Umm Qasr

Ali Abdullah - 09/12/2013 - 10:48 p | Held the General Company for Ports of Iraq on Wednesday bids opening session interoperability for sidewalks southern port of Umm Qasr (2-7) in the Hall of Basra International Airport in the presence of the Minister of Transport Hadi al-Amiri.

According to a statement of the ministry received the news agency Buratha copy of it today that "7 companies had submitted bids to win the opportunity to interoperability, this will raise the bid to the headquarters of the ministry for the purpose of study and identify the company that Serso them tender, and will be sidewalks of (2-3) for general cargo and pavements (4-7) for the containers.
    It is said that "the port of Umm Qasr is one of the most important ports in Iraq and consists of two berths old's eight piers and docks new guestrooms thirteen dock a port initializer to Receive various general cargo, containers, grain, sulfur and travelers, where the design capacity of the total sidewalks around (8.85 million tons per year), while the storage capacity is about (614 thousand tons per year).
    In early 1960, been thinking about building the port of Umm Qasr because of the increasing expansion of foreign trade movement after 1958, and the fact that the water in the deep that region which facilitates the entry of sunken ships Kberouhmullac largest and dependence on implementers, in addition to other factors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:34 am