Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open bids for the construction of the port of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open bids for the construction of the port of Faw Empty Open bids for the construction of the port of Faw

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017 - 5:41

Open bids for the construction of the port of Faw

29/8/2017 12:21 AM

Baghdad / morning ,
    the Ministry of Transport opened yesterday tenders the first phase of the construction of the port of Faw , in the presence of three international companies Kpry.oukalt the ministry in a statement received "morning , " a copy of it: " The General Company of Iraqi Ports, opened yesterday tenders the first phase of construction of the port of Faw, in the presence of Minister "The tenders were opened in the presence of three major companies: Daewoo, the International Drilling Companies Coalition, and the CSCEC consortium of companies.
    For his part, the Minister of Transport stressed the need to "adopt transparency and fairness in the consideration of advanced offers by the major international companies that wish to work at the port of Faw," adding that "work is continuing in full swing to complete the completion of the basic stages of the port," returned the project "A major shift for the Iraqi economy and raise the financial possibilities of the state and attract international companies to transport their goods and goods through this
    port." The Ministry of Transport announced on March 30, 2015, its intention to put the project of the port of Faw as an investment opportunity, and in April of 2010, laid the foundation stone of the project, which contains its basic designs, a shelf of containers length of 3500 meters, and another length of 2000 meters, As well as a storage area of ​​containers with an area of ​​more than one million square meters, and another multi-purpose area of ​​600 thousand square meters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024 - 16:58