Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arbil police arrest 15 people dealing in counterfeit currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arbil police arrest 15 people dealing in counterfeit currency Empty Arbil police arrest 15 people dealing in counterfeit currency

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2017, 3:15 am

Arbil police arrest 15 people dealing in counterfeit currency

August 01, 2017 - 4:19 Number of readings:

Sumer News / Arbil Police Directorate announced the arrest of 15 people dealing in counterfeit currency in Arbil, pointing out that some of them are citizens of the province and the rest of neighboring countries.

Arbil police chief Abdul Khaliq Talat said in a press statement that his forces managed within a week to arrest 15 people who had the amount of 75 million Iraqi dinars and a large amount of counterfeit US dollars they were dealing in the city market.

He said the police initially arrested three people who had forged $ 1,500 worth of money in the market, but police were watching and arresting them.

Talat said that the people detained some of the people of the province of Kurdistan and the rest of the citizens of neighboring countries.

He said seven of the detainees had confessed their crimes and had been transferred to court, pointing out that investigations were still ongoing with the remaining eight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm