Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq offers a lecture about the role of media Iraq's economic development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq offers a lecture about the role of media Iraq's economic development Empty Iraq offers a lecture about the role of media Iraq's economic development

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2013, 4:07 am

09/14/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning
    discussed Media Forum Economic and its effect on the banking and financial sector Arab role of the media's economic boost the economy.

said banking expert Samir Nasiri in an interview (morning) that Iraq offers a lecture about the role of media Iraq's economic development and investment and to explain the style of building reports banking Gulf Bank's model, where we offered to present the findings of the efficient performance of the Iraqi private banks as at 06.30.2013 and according to the criteria for measuring the efficiency of the performance criteria of return on assets and profitability ratios, liquidity and cost money and hiring activity.

He pointed out that the forum addressed several topics head of the political transformations and the ability of the media economic coping, and the media Economic and role in advancing the economy as well as the reality of the media economy in the Arab world in addition to bank marketing and market requirements in light of competitiveness

and established the Iraqi delegation exhibition on the sidelines of the forum most of which modern electronic banking services provided by the bank to customers and citizens, have participated in the forum (10) Arab countries in addition to the state organization and participated of Iraq our bank and the International Development Bank and the Bank of Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:37 am