Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revenges prevent IDPs from returning to Falluja

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revenges prevent IDPs from returning to Falluja Empty Revenges prevent IDPs from returning to Falluja

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:13 am

Revenges prevent IDPs from returning to Falluja

 Baghdad / Range

The Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights on Friday that tribal differences and retaliation prevented the return of large numbers of families displaced last year from the city of Fallujah, to its original areas, despite the liberation more than a year ago, warning that the survival of some families in the Camps, may allow extremists to get some support and rearrange their plans from there.
    "I am from al-Husay, and I live in the camp of Amiriya al-Fallujah. I hope that I will return to my normal life with my family and my profession, but I can not," a statement from the observatory said. .
    He also said: "Despite the completion of all security measures by the government, but I am not allowed to return to my two cities, because of my brother belonging to the organization of Dahesh."
    The Observatory's statement pointed out that "the association of some families in close proximity with one of the elements of the organization of Daad, causing the prevention of the return of hundreds of them to their areas and stay in displacement camps."
    "Anbar province has stipulated that some families who want to return to maintain the Declaration of Innocence from the elements of the organization who are related to them with a written commitment either to the district's choice, or to the Qaimmakam and to believe in the court."
    The Iraqi Observatory pointed out that "
    "The process of editorial repudiation is not enough to protect people. The problem is between the tribes and not with the government, and because the tribes there have not complied with the pledge made by the relatives of the Daqsh elements, their lives are at risk. " Of the families in Amiriya Fallujah, is no longer able to return to its areas despite liberation. "
    An official in the camps of Amiriya Fallujah said that" in the camp in charge of his administration there are 50 families out of 190 can not return to their areas because of delayed departure from the city even before Liberation days, and this is considered by some tribes and not "
    The 50 families that are forbidden to return have all the conditions of security checks, but elements in the local police in Anbar province do not allow them to return and considered their delayed stay in the city as a compromise and collusion with a sympathetic organization."
    "Unlike my brothers on the inheritance, there were many problems, including burning my house and threatening to attack my son and daughters, exploiting their power of influence in the security services," says a displaced person from the Falluja district who is now in the Amriya Fallujah camps.
    He added: "His brothers accuse my son of belonging to a da'id organization, but the investigations proved his innocence, and the same thing happened with my neighbors in similar details about a partnership share in the oven of Samoun." The most threatened families, "He said. The Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights believes that there is a need to enforce the law in the liberated areas and to prevent the occurrence of reprisals between the tribes, and to understand tribal communities there, that the competent institutions in the Iraqi state is the one who determines the accused of terrorism or not.
    He explained that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:23 pm