Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reconstruction of 32 schools affected by the terrorist attacks in Falluja

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reconstruction of 32 schools affected by the terrorist attacks in Falluja Empty The reconstruction of 32 schools affected by the terrorist attacks in Falluja

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:11 am

The reconstruction of 32 schools affected by the terrorist attacks in Falluja

18:10 - 05/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ...
    The director of the education department of the city of Fallujah, Anbar province Mohammed Saleh Halbusi, on Thursday, the reconstruction of 32 schools damaged by terrorist operations in different neighborhoods of the city.
    Al-Halbusi said in a statement to Al-Ma'loumah that "the Directorate of Anbar Education in cooperation with the service departments and humanitarian organizations has completed the reconstruction of 32 schools affected by terrorist operations since the return of security and stability in the city of Fallujah, as part of the campaign to rebuild the infrastructure of school buildings, Reconstruction along with the return of thousands of displaced families to their liberated areas. "
    He added that "the percentage of damage to school buildings due to terrorist operations in the neighborhoods of the city is different as a result of the elements of the gangs to encourage the crime of taking school buildings place for Okar elements during the control of various areas of the cities of Anbar."
    Al-Halbusi said that "several United Nations humanitarian organizations visited liberated areas and witnessed the destruction of infrastructure and civilian houses." The Ministry of Education has prepared a plan for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of all school buildings affected by military and terrorist operations in Anbar. Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:29 pm