Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The South Korean Army: Ready to move immediately with any provocation from the north

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The South Korean Army: Ready to move immediately with any provocation from the north Empty The South Korean Army: Ready to move immediately with any provocation from the north

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:38 am

The South Korean Army: Ready to move immediately with any provocation from the north

10/08/2017

The North Korean military said on Thursday that North Korea's recent comments on the US strike on Guam were a challenge to South Korea and its alliance with the United States.

Roh Jae Cheon, spokesman for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said South Korea was ready to act immediately on any provocation by North Korea, although the army did not observe any unusual moves in the north.

On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump threatened to respond to North Korea's possible provocation with "fire and anger" while Pyongyang threatened to strike the Pacific island of Guam with missiles.

North Korea's state media said the country would work out a plan by mid-August to launch four medium-range missiles on the island of Guam before presenting it to Kim Jong-un to decide on its implementation. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176171.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm