Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy Empty Central Bank: Conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:32 am

Central Bank: Conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alaq "Economy News"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alalak, that the economy of Iraq can not rise without the existence of a real banking sector and effective, stressing that the conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform the economy. 
    Al-Alak said in his speech at the celebration held by the Islamic Bank of Iraq on the occasion of the anniversary of the "25" year of its founding, and attended by "Economy News", "It can not rise the economy of Iraq without a real banking sector and actively contribute to support the productive sectors," adding that " Of the Iraqi banks possess human and financial capabilities and keep abreast of developments in banking systems. "
    He pointed out that "the need to strengthen confidence between banks and citizens, which reflects positively on the economy of the country and facilitate banking operations and create great competition," noting that "the Central Bank launched the largest lending initiative in the history of Iraq through the allocation of 6 trillion dinars."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi economy exceeded the difficult stage and that the IMF's recent report on the financial situation of Iraq was positive," stressing that "the conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy by controlling expenditures and revenue."
     http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8628

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:54 pm