Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job  Empty Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job

BAGHDAD / Walid Mehdi

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who was released recently on bail he is excited to return for the job because of what he described as chaotic at work. Saleh added that the case was arrested under vague strange and did not end and will resume again at an unspecified time until now, despite being held for 48 days. He said he is considering comfortable and get his rights pension after serving Iraq for 40 years in the toughest conditions and economic problems, and added: I'm not excited to return for the job and work because I feel that there is a mess, and explained that the withdrawal of the hand of the central bank continues but earns 50% of his salary.
    And former Deputy Governor of the Bank that the Bank issue not yet understood where employees arrested and released about them after four days and then arrested three other employees and released two days later and then sawed two of them. He said he only lasted 50 days detention and was released after transfer his case to another article to accept bail. He said he now awaits a date for a hearing to resolve them and regain their rights, stressing that the case against Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi still valid and did not stop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job  Empty Re: Deputy Central Bank Governor: I do not want to return to the job

Post by Wayne Irby Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey, at least he didn't get sawed like the other two did!, LOL, Arabic, you gotta love it!:?:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm