Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: activate the law of economic development needs to be strategic plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: activate the law of economic development needs to be strategic plans Empty Deputy: activate the law of economic development needs to be strategic plans

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Sep 2013, 8:06 am

Deputy: activate the law of economic development needs to be strategic plans

20-09-2013 11:43 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, that the law of economic development needs to be strategic plans and development to activate it. said stirrup (of the Agency news): The law of development is important for Iraq, especially after passing through a lot of setbacks security halted economic growth and construction and reconstruction, adding that Iraq is going through now by economic growth 10%, which is very good compared to developed countries industrially. said: that Iraq is his future bright through the production and export of oil, noting that Iraq needs development plans sophisticated and strategic responsible Ministry of Planning and other ministries similar such as industry agriculture and trade in order to supply the the National Mountoj economy. noted that the Iraqi constitution recommended in Article (26) interest in the different economic sectors and encourage investment to enhance the revenues of the national economy. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:58 pm