Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese ambassador meets Sadr and Khafali in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese ambassador meets Sadr and Khafali in Najaf Empty Japanese ambassador meets Sadr and Khafali in Najaf

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 2:22 am

Japanese ambassador meets Sadr and Khafali in Najaf

 Baghdad / Range

The leader of the Sadrist movement, yesterday, called on the Japanese government to further support and strengthen cooperation frameworks in all fields. He warned against exploiting the projects carried out in Iraq and falling into the hands of the "corrupt".
    This came during a meeting with the Japanese Ambassador Fumio Iwai at his residence in Najaf. "The meeting dealt with various issues related to the two countries and the two friendly peoples," the statement said, noting that the meeting reviewed the situation of Iraq at a later stage, calling for the restoration of stability to the liberated areas through the rehabilitation of infrastructure and the provision of humanitarian services and work to remove the roots of sectarian tension in general "
    During the meeting, the Japanese Ambassador gave a detailed presentation on Japan's support for Iraq, especially in the field of services and humanitarian affairs during the previous period, and congratulated him on the victories achieved by the defeat of the Dahesh organization.
    For his part, the price of Sadr, according to the statement, "the positions of Japan, especially its impressive record in the humanitarian field and the services provided by the Iraqi government and people," calling for "follow-up projects to Iraq," warning of "falling into the hands of corrupt."
    Sadr called for "greater openness to Iraq in all fields, cultural, intellectual and social, as well as supporting the Iraqi industry."
    In a related context, the Japanese Ambassador met yesterday, Secretary General of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, and discussed with him the frameworks of cooperation and the strengthening of bilateral relations.
    During the meeting, al-Khazali expressed his position on the decision of the referendum in the Kurdistan region, stressing that "I am with the determination of the fate of the fate of the Kurds because they believe that they are people and national, to be this report in accordance with constitutional and legal mechanisms."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:38 am