Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei calls for pilgrims: "Israel" provoke sedition in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei calls for pilgrims: "Israel" provoke sedition in Iraq and Syria Empty Khamenei calls for pilgrims: "Israel" provoke sedition in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 am

Khamenei calls for pilgrims: "Israel" provoke sedition in Iraq and Syria

10:46 - 31/08/2017

The leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei, on Thursday appealed to pilgrims to prepare for the rise of Mount Arafa to perform the greatest pillar of the pilgrimage, stressing that the Israeli entity is still arouses strife in the Islamic world, including Iraq and Syria.

The text reads as follows:

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, and prayers and peace be upon our master Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets, and his pure family and companions.

This great year also brings together the masses of believers from all over the world to reconcile the pilgrimage to Islam and to take revenge on this noble and noble person, and to observe the days and nights of the blessed days of the blessed month of Ramadan, a miraculous miracle that can change hearts and purify lives and beautify them in the vicinity of the Great House of God. Times of worship, reverence, remembrance and closeness.

Hajj is a cult full of secrets and symbols, and the house of the Sharif is in the forefront of divine blessings and the appearance of the verses of the truth and His revelations. The pilgrimage may elevate the believer who is a slave to the moral grades, and make him a human, Semitic and light, and make him an element of vision and courage and courage and effort. Both sides: moral and political, or individual and social clear and prominent in this unprecedented duty, and the Islamic society today desperately need both sides.

On the one hand, the magic of materialism works on corruption and seduction by using sophisticated means. On the other hand, the policies of the hegemonic system activate the fabrication of sedition, inflame disputes between Muslims and transform Muslim countries into hell of differences and insecurity.

The Hajj should be a panacea for both of these great innovations suffered by the Islamic Ummah. It cleanses the hearts of the ummar, enlightens them with the light of piety and knowledge, opens the eyes to the realities of the Muslim world and strengthens the efforts to confront them.

Today, the Muslim world suffers from moral, moral and political insecurity. The main reason for this is our insanity and fierce enemy attacks. We have not done our religious and mental duty in return for the lame enemy's attack. We forgot (hard on the infidels) and we also (merciful among them). The result is that the Zionist enemy continues to stir up strife in the heart of the geography of the Muslim world. We are oblivious to the imperative of saving Palestine. We have engaged in internal wars in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya and Bahrain, and in the face of terrorism in Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere.

The duty of the people of the Islamic world and the political, religious and cultural elites in the Muslim world is to be met with the following duties: the duty to achieve unity and to warn everyone against national and sectarian conflicts; the duty to educate people about the methods of the enemy and the machinations of arrogance and Zionism; and the duty of mobilizing everyone to confront the enemy in all soft and rough battlefields; And the critical duty of defending the oppressed Muslim minorities, such as the oppressors of Burma and others; and most importantly, the duty of To defend Palestine, cooperation and solidarity, without limitation and condition, with people struggling for nearly seventy years for his homeland rapist.

These are important duties for all of us, and people must demand that their governments and the elites seek with firm resolve and pure intention to achieve them. These works are an incarnate embodiment in support of the religion of God which will be associated with the divine victory and according to the divine promise without doubt.

These are aspects of Hajj lessons that I hope to understand and work on.

I ask Allaah to grant you all a valid pilgrimage, and I salute the memory of the martyrs of Mina and the Grand Mosque, and I ask Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful to them. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/31/231267/

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 pm