Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International coalition: "convoy convoys" in Syria under surveillance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International coalition: "convoy convoys" in Syria under surveillance Empty International coalition: "convoy convoys" in Syria under surveillance

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:16 am

International coalition: "convoy convoys" in Syria under surveillance

Editorial date: 2017/9/2

(Reuters) - A US-led coalition led by a US-led coalition on Saturday confirmed that a convoy of defiant terrorists who had left Lebanon for the Syrian east remained in government-controlled areas of Syria.
    "The convoy has been unable to communicate with any sympathetic elements in eastern Syria," said Col. Ryan Dillon, a spokesman for the US-led coalition.
    "We are continuing to monitor the convoy and will continue to disrupt its movement eastwards to link with any other elements of the duel and we will continue to hit any elements of the dude trying to move towards it," Dillon said.
    A spokesman for the International Alliance, said last Wednesday, that the coalition aircraft carried out an air strike to block the direction of the terrorists who came out of Lebanon to the east of Syria.
    The International Coalition issued a statement on Friday, saying that "a convoy of terrorist supporters and their families are still in the Syrian desert after returning from the Iraqi border, stressing that the convoy of 17 buses will not be allowed to continue eastwards towards the border Iraq. Finished

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=149180

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:25 am