Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calling for the banning of Eid rituals in western areas of Anbar and vowing violators of the skin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calling for the banning of Eid rituals in western areas of Anbar and vowing violators of the skin Empty Calling for the banning of Eid rituals in western areas of Anbar and vowing violators of the skin

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:22 am

Calling for the banning of Eid rituals in western areas of Anbar and vowing violators of the skin

16:04 - 02/09/2017

A security source in the leadership of the Anbar province on Saturday denied the establishment of Eid rites in the western areas under the control of criminals, while the streets of those areas have been deprived of any manifestations of Eid.

"All areas of Anbar under the control of criminal gangs have deserted their streets from public celebrations on the occasion of Eid al-Adha after criminals have called for the deployment of criminal bullets that prevent every family from visiting relatives on this occasion," the source told Al-Maaloumah.

The source added that "the organization of a supporter of the terrorist prevented by loudspeakers the people of the western regions of the rituals of Eid, threatening the violators of their orders with sanctions up to the skin and detention," noting that " "He said.

He pointed out that "criminal gangs fired shots at families and children who were planning to go to their relatives in the Qaim district to congratulate on the occasion of the Eid without knowing the injuries." He stressed that "families detained by criminals called as human shields demanded the commander of the armed forces Haider Abadi to speed up the liberation Regions ". Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:25 am