Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea celebrates its nuclear test successfully

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea celebrates its nuclear test successfully Empty North Korea celebrates its nuclear test successfully

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:57 am

North Korea celebrates its nuclear test successfully

11:00 - 07/09/2017

North Korea celebrates its nuclear test successfully %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    North Korea held a public ceremony in honor of scientists who contributed to the largest nuclear test in the history of the country, fireworks were fired in Pyongyang and mass rallies took place in the city.
    Pyongyang's residents lined the streets to pay tribute to the scientists who were inside buses in the city, and tens of thousands gathered in Kim Il-sung square to congratulate them for their efforts.
    Pyongyang said on Sunday it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb that could be mounted on intercontinental ballistic missiles, sparking strong international condemnation and heightened tensions.
    North Korea's sixth nuclear test triggered a 6.3 magnitude earthquake, the US Geological Survey said. The earthquake was followed by a magnitude 4.6 earthquake, raising questions about a possible "collapse" at the site of the explosion and the spread of radioactive material in the atmosphere.
    The North Korean military "will put an end to the ability of the American imperialists who resemble gangs through the most relentless preemptive strikes if they, whether they are the legions of traitors, start a war," the North Korean military said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:59 am