Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During the reception of university professors .. Maliki confirms that Iraq is on a new political sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During the reception of university professors .. Maliki confirms that Iraq is on a new political sta Empty During the reception of university professors .. Maliki confirms that Iraq is on a new political sta

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 2:03 am

During the reception of university professors .. Maliki confirms that Iraq is on a new political stage
      Saturday, September 09 2017 at 18:20 pm (Views 987)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]During the reception of university professors .. Maliki confirms that Iraq is on a new political stage

Baghdad / Al-Manar Press

The Vice-President of the Republic, "Nuri al-Maliki," Iraq today on the threshold of a new stage, the stage of elections and the establishment of a new political stage. "

Maliki's media office said in a statement, read by "Sky Press", that "Maliki and during his reception with a number of Iraqi university professors stressed that the university and academic is the maker of the future and serves as the cultural tone and the bright face of Iraq."

He stressed, "Maliki" on "the need to work on the sponsorship of university professors and provide all the colors of support required for this important segment through which progress is achieved in various areas of life, as he put it.

He called on the other hand, to stay away from the political wrangling and auctions that caused the obstruction of many service projects related to the education sector, which all reflected negatively on society, adding, "unless correct the political system will not get real change," according to his description.

"Iraq today is on the threshold of a new stage, the stage of elections and the establishment of a new political stage, which is characteristic of achieving a political majority capable of supporting the government and taking appropriate decisions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:40 pm