Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil economy rises ahead of OPEC meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil economy rises ahead of OPEC meeting Empty Oil economy rises ahead of OPEC meeting

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 3:34 am

[size=32]
    Oil economy rises ahead of OPEC meeting[/size]
    Oil economy rises ahead of OPEC meeting 2017-08-08T164649Z_1_LYNXMPED77150_RTROPTP_2_OPEC-OIL-REVENUES.JPG.cf

27 minutes ago

Oil prices rose on Friday as the market awaited a meeting in Vienna on Friday to see if major crude producers would extend a post-March production cut.
    By 0644 GMT, the benchmark Brent crude futures contract rose 8 cents, or 0.14 percent, from the previous settlement price to $ 56.51 a barrel.
    US WTI crude futures rose 12 cents, or 0.24 percent, to $ 50.67 a barrel.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and some other producers are due to hold a meeting in Vienna on Friday to discuss the possibility of extending the supply reduction agreement, which aims to boost prices.
    Goldman Sachs said talks on extending the cuts were "interesting but premature." "We believe the Commission is unlikely to recommend extending the cuts this week."
    OPEC agreed with some outside producers, including Russia in November last year, to cut production by 1.8 million barrels per day to drain the world supply surplus and support prices.
    Despite coordinated producer efforts and an OPEC extension of production cuts until the end of March, prices remained under pressure from rising US production.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:16 am