Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The trial of the half brother of the North Korean leader in Malaysia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The trial of the half brother of the North Korean leader in Malaysia Empty The trial of the half brother of the North Korean leader in Malaysia

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2017, 4:25 am

The trial of the half brother of the North Korean leader in Malaysia

11:02 - 02/10/2017

The trial of the half brother of the North Korean leader in Malaysia %D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Two women accused of killing a half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, who was assassinated in Kuala Lumpur in a bold operation that stunned the world, defended the charge before a Malaysian court.
    The two suspects were arrested days after Kim Jong-nam's Feb. 13 assassination in a manner reminiscent of Cold War tactics while waiting to board a plane at Kuala Lumpur airport to travel to Macao. Since then, the suspects have rarely appeared, Sky News reported.
    Indonesia's Siti Aisha and Vietnamese Duan Thi Hung, both in their 20s, face the charge of killing Kim by spraying his face with toxic X-V gas in a process that has captured the attention of the international media.
    The man left life in a painful way 20 minutes after the attack on surveillance cameras at the airport, after VX beat his nervous system, and that chemical agent is a weapon of mass destruction.
    "The crime provoked a harsh verbal clash between North Korea and Malaysia, which was considered one of the few allies of Pyongyang, and the two countries later exchanged ambassadors."
    The two young women who can face the death penalty will be acquitted at the start of the trial. They claim to have been deceived as they believed they were participating in a television dump program when they attacked the victim.
    The defense lawyers are convinced that the real culprits have left Malaysia and that the innocence of the two girls will be confirmed in court. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:11 pm