Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharp drop in US oil inventories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sharp drop in US oil inventories Empty Sharp drop in US oil inventories

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2017, 2:43 am

[size=30]Sharp drop in US oil inventories[/size]
    05/10/2017 09:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Sharp drop in US oil inventories Font_decrease  Sharp drop in US oil inventories Font_enlarge
     Sharp drop in US oil inventories Thumbnail.php?file=650351_Med_163256991
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported a sharp fall in crude oil stocks in the US last week, while gasoline stocks rose and distillate stocks fell, pushing up oil prices.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Crude stocks fell 6 million barrels last week, against analysts' forecasts for a 756,000 barrel drop.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Crude refinery consumption fell 145,000 bpd, with operating rates down 0.5 percentage points, according to management data.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Gasoline inventories rose 1.6 million barrels, while analysts polled by Reuters had expected a 1.1 million barrel increase.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Energy Information Administration said distillate stocks, including diesel and heating oil, fell 2.6 million barrels against a forecast of 1.8 million barrels.[/rtl]
    [rtl]US crude oil imports fell 706,000 barrels to 5.23 million bpd last week.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Oil prices rebounded from losses after the publication of the Energy Information Administration report and headed up[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:33 pm