Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international organization reveals the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international organization reveals the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria Empty An international organization reveals the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2017, 2:58 am

An international organization reveals the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria

An international organization reveals the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria 699690BE-F05F-4F52-855C-EF2F07219574_w1023_r1_s-660x330

BAGHDAD - 
    The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has found traces of the use of sarin gas in northwestern Syria before it was used for chemical bomb attacks on Khan Sheikhan.
    "The analysis of the samples collected by the organization is due to another incident in northwest Syria in March this year, and the results of the analysis confirmed the presence of sarin," said Ahmed Azumjo, director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). 
    In a report published last June, the organization confirmed the "sarin gas-smelling gas or similar poisonous gas on April 4, 2017 in Khan Sheikhan, without specifying a party responsible for the incident."
    On April 5, the Russian Defense Ministry said, "On April 4, the Syrian air force bombed a terrorist ammunition depot in the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhan, in the village of Idlib, containing chemical weapons that arrived from Iraq."
    The Syrian opposition and the United States have accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons in Khan Sheikhan, while Washington fired a winged missile at the base of the Syrian army's bristles on April 7, under the pretext that the Syrian planes launched from this base to launch a chemical attack on Khan Sheikhan.
    As a result, the Syrian government, which acceded to the Chemical Weapons Convention in 2013, rejected these accusations, asserting that it no longer possessed any chemical weapons.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:21 am