Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops Empty Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:46 am

[size=30]Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops[/size]
    23/10/2017 10:40 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops Font_decrease  Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops Font_enlarge
     Gulf states lift ban on importing Egyptian crops Thumbnail.php?file=1220153010059_301735277
    [rtl]Trend Press / Cairo[/rtl]

[rtl]The Egyptian government announced the approval of Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait to lift the ban on imports of Egyptian agricultural crops.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The agreement of the three Gulf states came after meetings and negotiations with officials," Agriculture Minister Abdel Moneim El-Banna said in a statement on Monday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Banna pointed out that the Egyptian delegation's tour in Bahrain, Kuwait and the UAE resulted in a number of recommendations to regulate exports and facilitate communication between government agencies responsible for agricultural trade.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan and Kuwait have banned imports of Egyptian agricultural crops over the past months for many reasons.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The most prominent of these reasons is the high pesticide residues in them, beyond the permissible limits in the approved standards.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Egyptian Minister pointed out that the suspension of the source, not the importing country, is currently under study, in the case of an export problem, in violation of agreed standards and procedures, as is the practice in the United States.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm