Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Higher Education directs the treatment of cases of students marching their postgradu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Higher Education directs the treatment of cases of students marching their postgradu Empty The Minister of Higher Education directs the treatment of cases of students marching their postgradu

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:55 am

The Minister of Higher Education directs the treatment of cases of students marching their postgraduate studies

19:48 - 26/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Abdul Razzaq Al-Issa, on Thursday, dealt with the cases of students Almmarqne restrictions in postgraduate studies.
    "In the context of dealing with the appeals of graduate students and in order to crystallize possible treatments for students Almmarqna their restrictions in the academic year 2016/2017, the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research to allow the rapists with a single article or a modified article And the rate of the performance of the exam in a period not exceeding the middle of December.
    The statement added that "as a complement to this treatment, Al-Issa decided to give the student with the condition of the average rate of the choice of two articles only to meet the procedural requirements at the postgraduate level." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:40 pm