Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British ambassador vows to intensify efforts to rebuild liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British ambassador vows to intensify efforts to rebuild liberated areas Empty British ambassador vows to intensify efforts to rebuild liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 3:59 am

British ambassador vows to intensify efforts to rebuild liberated areas

11:30 - 29/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The British ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, pledged Sunday to intensify efforts to rebuild the liberated areas of the criminal organization "Da'ash" in cooperation with the federal government.
    Anbar provincial council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said in a statement that "the British ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, arrived in Ramadi today to see the extent of destruction in the infrastructure and the security file and what has been accomplished by the humanitarian organizations."
    He added that "the delegation listened to a detailed explanation from the governor of Anbar, Mohammed al-Halbusi and the directors of service departments in which the needs of the liberated cities of Anbar and the extent of destruction by the elements of gangs, calling on the criminals to destroy the infrastructure and tampering with the contents of government departments."
    "The delegation pledged to intensify efforts for the reconstruction of liberated cities in cooperation with the central government and humanitarian organizations," Dulaimi said. Ending 12 /
     http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/10/29/249739/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:30 pm