Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crowd foils an attempt to smuggle large amounts of rotten medicines into your yellowing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crowd foils an attempt to smuggle large amounts of rotten medicines into your yellowing Empty The crowd foils an attempt to smuggle large amounts of rotten medicines into your yellowing

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm

[ltr]The crowd foils an attempt to smuggle large amounts of rotten medicines into your yellowing[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-29 at 18:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Diyala - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Popular forces in the province of Diyala announced on Sunday the foiling of an attempt to smuggle large quantities of rotten medicines through the Safra customs north of the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The forces of the fifth regiment of the brigade, with the effort and careful follow-up of thwarting an attempt to smuggle large quantities of corrupt drugs through the port of customs Safra north of Diyala," said the military information officer of the 23 brigade in the popular crowd, Hussein al-Husseini, "The smugglers carried quantities of corrupt medicines inside two tankers to transport fuel for the purpose of intimidating the security forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Husseini added that the two trucks managed to cross the Safra checkpoint without searching after an agreement with people at the port, but the crowd forces managed to seize it and thwart the smuggling operation in a record time near Safra.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the delivery of medicines with tanks and drivers to the leadership of Diyala axis to take the necessary measures," pointing out that "this attempt is the strangest of its kind among the attempts that have been seized during the past months."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 am