Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria Syria stopped the progress of the Syrian army east of the Euphrates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria Syria stopped the progress of the Syrian army east of the Euphrates Empty Syria Syria stopped the progress of the Syrian army east of the Euphrates

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2017, 2:59 am

[size=32]
    Syria Syria stopped the progress of the Syrian army east of the Euphrates[/size]
    Syria Syria stopped the progress of the Syrian army east of the Euphrates Qsd

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Thursday that the fighting was continuing on the eastern banks of the Euphrates River in the eastern suburb of Deir al-Zour, between the elements of the Da'id organization on the one hand and the Syrian democratic forces supported by the international coalition on the other.

The Observatory said in a statement that the clashes centered in the eastern area of ​​the island of Taybeh controlled by the government forces, where the Syrian forces of democracy to make significant progress, which is control of the villages of New Bakara and New Akidat, after government forces withdrew from Akidat a few days ago, In the opposite direction of the organization, 24 hours after the control of the Syrian army, and then managed to remove the government forces to the village of Tabiya Island, to prepare the forces of Operation "Storm Island" to progress.

He added that this control by the Syrian democratic forces on the villages of New Bakara and Jadeed Akeidat, which lie directly east of the Euphrates River, enabled the forces to block the government forces to advance in the east of the Euphrates, and kept them in place in the village of Tabiya Island.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f2d58291-e565-40d5-9244-29e83afcb1f1

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:19 am