Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters: A senior US official visits Damascus and meets Ali Mamluk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters: A senior US official visits Damascus and meets Ali Mamluk Empty Reuters: A senior US official visits Damascus and meets Ali Mamluk

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:10 am

Reuters: A senior US official visits Damascus and meets Ali Mamluk

09:44 - 04/11/2017

Reuters: A senior US official visits Damascus and meets Ali Mamluk %D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%85%D9%84%D9%88%D9%83-696x435
    Ali Mamlouk

Information / Baghdad ..
    Syria's national security chief Ali al-Mamluk has received a senior US official in Damascus, the first meeting of its kind since the outbreak of the Syrian war in 2011, the Reuters news agency reported on Friday.
    The official quoted a senior regional official, close to the Damascus government, as saying that the US official, who did not reveal his name, visited Damascus from Lebanon earlier this week, adding: "an important step, but Damascus is not convinced of the American position "He said.
    The source confirmed that the owner expressed during the meeting the Syrian government's protest against the presence of US forces in its territory, stressing that Damascus considers that occupation.
    For his part, the US official responded that the goal of the US presence in Syria is to carry out the advisory tasks and fight against the organization "Dahesh." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:54 am