Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior American official visits Erbil today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior American official visits Erbil today  Empty A senior American official visits Erbil today

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:51 am

[size=33]A senior American official visits Erbil today [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    13:05 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zagros - Erbil 
    US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Affairs, Victoria Taylor, is scheduled to arrive in Erbil this evening, Tuesday (October 10, 2023), on an official visit.
    After concluding her visit to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, Taylor will head to Erbil to meet with senior Kurdistan Region officials and discuss many files of common interest. 
    On the sidelines of the visit, the American official will also participate in the work of the Miri Forum, which will be held in Erbil on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 10 and 11. 
    Yesterday, Monday, Victoria Taylor arrived in Baghdad, where she met with the Iraqi Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, and they discussed bilateral relations and coordination between Baghdad and Washington, and stressed the continuation and strengthening of relations between the two sides.
    Last month, the official of the Foreign Relations Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Safin Dizayi, met with the US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Affairs on the sidelines of his participation in the work of the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York, where she affirmed her country’s support for addressing the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil. .

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:31 am