Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish troops withdraw from NATO maneuvers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish troops withdraw from NATO maneuvers Empty Turkish troops withdraw from NATO maneuvers

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2017, 2:38 am

Turkish troops withdraw from NATO maneuvers
    Turkish troops withdraw from NATO maneuvers %D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
     Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Saturday that Ankara had withdrawn 40 soldiers from its forces who were taking part in NATO training in Norway.
    Erdogan said in a televised address to a meeting of his party that he ordered the withdrawal of soldiers from exercises in the wake of Thursday's incident, considered offensive to his character and the founder of modern Turkey Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
    He added that army chief General Khulosi Akar and European Affairs Minister Omar Chilik, who were on their way to a NATO conference in Halifax, Canada, had told him to use Latatürk and Erdogan pictures as targets in the exercises, so this is what happened and we will withdraw our 40 soldiers. I said, "Certainly, do not hesitate." immediately)".
    "We can not have this kind of alliance," he said in the letter.
    A number of Turkish media speculated that his comments hinted that images of Ataturk and Erdogan were used as targets in the exercises.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:07 am