Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert is unlikely to borrow from the government if oil prices continue to rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert is unlikely to borrow from the government if oil prices continue to rise Empty An expert is unlikely to borrow from the government if oil prices continue to rise

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:41 am

An expert is unlikely to borrow from the government if oil prices continue to rise

09:13 - 19/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The financial expert in the name of Antoine, Sunday, the need for the government to borrow external to fill the budget deficit next year in the event of continued high global oil prices, indicating that government estimates of the price of a barrel of oil is low, which contributes to reduce the fiscal deficit gap.
     "The government estimated the price of a barrel of oil at about $ 42, less than the world price by about $ 7, with export of 3 million and 750 thousand barrels per day," Antoine said.
     He added that "the government estimated deficit in the budget next year about 20 trillion dinars, but the International Monetary Fund will force it to reduce the figure to about 15 trillion, and if the continuation of the rise in world oil prices, Iraq will end the fiscal deficit by oil sales."
     Antoine said that "non-external borrowing of the government and increase the amounts of domestic production and reduce administrative and financial corruption will contribute to the end of external borrowing fully and contribute to the construction of a national economy is able to compete." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:10 pm