Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition Maliki: Jubouri exceeded his powers in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition Maliki: Jubouri exceeded his powers in Washington Empty Coalition Maliki: Jubouri exceeded his powers in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:21 am

Coalition Maliki: Jubouri exceeded his powers in Washington

The coalition of state law - the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament - on Monday accused parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri of "exceeding the powers of the Iraqi parliament" and use his position to gain partisan gains in Washington.

"Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri exceeded the powers of the Iraqi parliament on his visit to Washington after leaks that his demand for Washington to keep US troops in Iraq," said the MP for the coalition, "Rasul Radi".

"Iraq has signed a security agreement with the United States to withdraw all US troops from Iraq while keeping a number of trainers in the bases of limited," adding that "the request of the Speaker of Parliament is unconstitutional."

He noted that "the great victories achieved by the popular crowd in defeating the preacher of the terrorist made those parties take the American tent of the pretexts of terrorism in the western regions."

Radhi, a senior leader in the coalition of state law, accused the speaker of parliament of dealing with double issues with national issues, especially after his visit to Washington and his controversial statements.

The Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri went to Washington on an unofficial visit, which angered the deputies and political blocs, especially after a speech at the American Institute for Peace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:43 am