Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund gives loans worth KD 25.7 billion during last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund gives loans worth KD 25.7 billion during last month Empty Housing Fund gives loans worth KD 25.7 billion during last month

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

Housing Fund gives loans worth KD 25.7 billion during last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The Ministry of Housing and Municipalities announced that the Housing Fund granted 25.7 billion dinars as loans to citizens during the month of October last year.
    "The Housing Fund of the Ministry has made 1,910 credit payments in Baghdad and the provinces in October," Housing, Municipalities and Public Works Minister Ann Nafie Aussie said in a news release received by The Economist News.
    She added that "the number of credit payments for October 2017, the first installment (674) and the second (731) and the third (505) batch," indicating that "the total disbursements for all payments disbursed and distributed in Baghdad and the provinces of (25,787,775,000) billion dinars."
    She explained that "this tender must be supported and supported by the government to allocate funds from the public budget in order to continue to give him, both on the issue of individual lending, by raising the ceilings of lending to citizens as well as the strong entry into the responsibility of the construction of housing complexes, which contributes effectively to the solution Crisis experienced by large segments of society. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:23 am