Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration announces the return of the fourth meal of Iraqi refugees in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration announces the return of the fourth meal of Iraqi refugees in Syria Empty Immigration announces the return of the fourth meal of Iraqi refugees in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 3:51 am

Immigration announces the return of the fourth meal of Iraqi refugees in Syria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The Ministry of Displacement and Migration announced on Sunday the return of the fourth meal of Iraqi refugees in the Syrian Hull camp, noting that the transfer was carried out through the province of Nineveh.

In a statement received by Iraq News, Minister of Immigration Jassim Mohammed Al-Jaf said that "the ministry's working teams, in cooperation and coordination with the joint team of the Ministry of Transport, today returned five thousand Iraqi refugees in Al-Hol camp in the fourth meal," indicating that "they were returned and transferred from The route of the district of Al-Baaj to Nineveh province. "

"The staff of the ministry and the joint team provided them with about 70 buses with transport vehicles to transport their needs and belongings and then deliver them to the camps of the stump south of the city of Mosul."

"The ministry's field team distributed food aid and some essential needs during the process of transporting them to the camps," he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:44 am