Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards commander: Promise Imam Khomeini's promise in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards commander: Promise Imam Khomeini's promise in Iraq and Syria Empty Revolutionary Guards commander: Promise Imam Khomeini's promise in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:33 am

Revolutionary Guards commander: Promise Imam Khomeini's promise in Iraq and Syria

12:57 - 26/11/2017

Revolutionary Guards commander: Promise Imam Khomeini's promise in Iraq and Syria %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Imam Khomeini's promise to mainstream mobilization in the Muslim world has been realized today in western Asia, the commander of Mohammad Mohammad Rasulullah's Corps said on Sunday, citing the presence of "volunteers" from six Muslim countries in Iraq and Syria.
    "We have fulfilled the promise of Imam Khomeini to form the mobilization of the Islamic world in West Asia today, and we have been able to have volunteers from six Muslim countries in Syria and Iraq," Yazdi said in a statement. Others, and there may be a problem if we mention the names of their countries, and these tycoons pledged allegiance to the leader of the revolution, and will remain steadfast until the end.
    He added that "the Tehran Corps consisting of 98 battalions" Jerusalem "and 96" Kawthar "battalion, 10 security battalions, 10 battalions of men and a battalion of" conquerors "for women and several battalions" Imam Hussein peace be upon him "and" Imam Ali peace be upon him " About revolution and Islam ".
    Abizaid and Yazdi, that "Tehran's mobilizers are ready to carry out the tasks in Iran and any point of the world, stating that these volunteers have provided many martyrs in order to defend the sanctities, and today they are preoccupied with cultural work in Syria." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm