Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chechen President: More than 100 Russians in Baghdad prison

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chechen President: More than 100 Russians in Baghdad prison Empty Chechen President: More than 100 Russians in Baghdad prison

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:43 am

Chechen President: More than 100 Russians in Baghdad prison

Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov said on Wednesday that more than 100 Russian citizens, including a large group of children, were in the Baghdad prison.
    "The location of a large group of Russian citizens, women and children, has become known, including 25 women and 79 children," Kadyrov wrote on his page at Anstagram.
    According to Kadyrov, Russian citizens were previously detained in a camp in Mosul and later transferred to the women's section of the Baghdad prison. "Only one family is from Chechnya, the rest are from different areas, including those with disabilities."
    The Chechen president stressed that work to bring the Russians back to their homeland will be carried out in close cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Russian Defense Ministry and other departments, stressing that "we contacted immediately the representatives of the Iraqi authorities."
    According to Anna Kuznetsova, the Russian president's representative for children's rights, some 500 Russian citizens are still in war zones in Syria and Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:43 am