Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Envoy: Focus on making tangible progress in the Syrian political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Envoy: Focus on making tangible progress in the Syrian political process Empty International Envoy: Focus on making tangible progress in the Syrian political process

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:53 am

International Envoy: Focus on making tangible progress in the Syrian political process

08:53 - 30/11/2017

International Envoy: Focus on making tangible progress in the Syrian political process %D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / ..
    UN envoy to Syria Stephane de Mistura stressed that the time has come to focus on real progress in the political process for the Syrians, with the start of the eighth round of the Geneva negotiations.
    "The delegations participating in the Syrian-Syrian talks will refrain from making any statements aimed at challenging the legitimacy of any of the other invitees," de Mistura said in a statement released today.
    "In this regard, the Special Envoy noted that, in recent days, there have been ill-advised statements in this direction. He therefore urges that such statements be stopped. "
    He added that the envoy "would like to remind the Syrian delegations in Geneva to appeal to them, during his briefing to the Security Council on November 27, to participate seriously in the talks without any preconditions."
    The eighth round of negotiations began today with the arrival of the delegation of the Syrian government to Geneva, after it was delayed one day.
    During this tour, de Mistura hopes to focus on the two main axes he has set for them, namely the adoption of a new constitution and the holding of elections.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:32 am