Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zaidi: resorting to extraordinary meetings a legal trick to avoid the challenge of the budget whe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zaidi: resorting to extraordinary meetings a legal trick to avoid the challenge of the budget whe Empty Al-Zaidi: resorting to extraordinary meetings a legal trick to avoid the challenge of the budget whe

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:48 am

Al-Zaidi: resorting to extraordinary meetings a legal trick to avoid the challenge of the budget when approved

17:22 - 30/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    On Thursday, the parliamentary legal committee considered the extraordinary sessions as a legal ploy resorted to by the presidency to ensure that the decisions taken by some parties that register their objections to some paragraphs in the budget and electoral laws are not challenged.
    A member of the legal committee Kamel al-Zaidi for / information / "The parliament entered the legislative holiday and can not continue meetings and pass the budget or the election law and others."
    He added that "the two laws have objections by some parties and political blocs and if the continuation of meetings can be challenged before the Federal Court and win the decision as illegal sessions."
    Zaidi stressed that "the presidency resorted to a legal trick to declare the holiday and call for an extraordinary session to pass the budget laws and elections," noting that "the Constitution allowed invitations to extraordinary meetings during the legislative holidays of the parliament for important matters."
    He explained that "the extraordinary sessions are either under the pretext of the presidency of parliament or the Republic or the Prime Minister as well as submit a request signed by 50 deputies or more."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:54 pm