Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses the importance of justice in the distribution of wealth and appointments and position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi stresses the importance of justice in the distribution of wealth and appointments and position Empty Abadi stresses the importance of justice in the distribution of wealth and appointments and position

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi stresses the importance of justice in the distribution of wealth and appointments and positions

"The 
    importance of justice and fairness in the distribution of wealth and appointments and positions," he said, noting that it is wrong to use power for corruption, while pointing to the importance of the role of teacher in society.

"The role of the teacher in society is an example for others to chart a better future for our peoples," Abbadi said during a speech at the opening of the work of the Central Council of the Union of Arab Teachers held by the Iraqi Teachers Union, according to a statement received by Al-Nour News. The challenges of eliminating the other through extremist thought and terrorism, and it is very important to eliminate this thought. "
    "The first thing we do after liberating the cities is to open schools to their utmost importance and the importance of education," he said. "We have succeeded in defeating our heroic forces in defeating terrorism militarily and liberating our lands.
    "The other challenge is to challenge the corruption that is trying to steal hope from our youth," he said. "It is shameful to use power for corruption, to spread public funds, and there must be a culture of corruption."
    "The importance of voluntary work and the generation of generations to this basic work, and the importance of justice and equity in the distribution of wealth and appointments and positions," stressed Abbadi, noting that "justice and equity is essential and fundamental to society without them will not progress."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:32 am