Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish leader: The date of the visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad subject to the co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish leader: The date of the visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad subject to the co Empty Kurdish leader: The date of the visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad subject to the co

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kurdish leader: The date of the visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad subject to the consent of Abbadi

Revealed Kurdish leadership MP in the former parliament Mahmoud Othman, the Kurdistan region ready to hand over the border crossings in preparation for the start of a comprehensive dialogue with Baghdad, adding that "the date of the visit of the province to Baghdad depends on the consent of Abadi."
    Osman said in a press statement that "the KRG is waiting for the answer of the federal government, to set a date for the purpose of sending a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government and representatives of all Kurdish parties to Baghdad for the purpose of initiating dialogue to resolve outstanding problems.
    He explained that "the Kurdistan Parliament and the Kurdistan Regional Government are willing to hold a dialogue with Baghdad as soon as possible, because the region needs the money to solve the problems of salaries of regional staff, and give the region a proportion of the general budget to walk the process of construction and reconstruction and other matters."
    Osman pointed out that "the ball has become in the stadium of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to set a date for the visit of the delegation of the province to Baghdad for dialogue, pointing out that" the prime minister of the region earlier announced the readiness of the Kurdistan region to hand over all border crossings and resolve all outstanding problems according to the Constitution.
    "The international intervention in the current crisis between Baghdad and Arbil is limited to demanding a serious dialogue between the two parties only, without other things."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:44 pm