Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: install 7 thousands of contract employees by the end of the year

chouchou
    chouchou

Electricity: install 7 thousands of contract employees by the end of the year Empty Electricity: install 7 thousands of contract employees by the end of the year

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of electricity near the completion of transactions contractors in preparation for confirmation on the permanent staffing, and while confirming that the first meal proclaimed by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers included 9 thousand contractor, showed that meal new will include 7 thousands of contract employees for proofed the angel ministry permanent.

He said the ministry spokesman Musab teacher: The ministry sent the files of contractors to the Secretariat

General of the Council of Ministers for approval to the angel of the ministry proofed permanent staff and craftsmen and engineers in various specializations within the framework of a new strategy of the ministry to meet the shortfall in its institutions.

He said the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers completed the first meal of the contractors and files that included 9 thousand beneficiaries, while expected to be complete the remainder of the contract files within the second meal include 7 thousands contractor for proofed on the permanent staffing before the end of this year.

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary included in the budget of the year 2013, paragraph includes installation personnel in decades in the ministries of oil and electricity on the permanent staffing and the Committee indicated that this step was taken due to the need for these employees, especially that they have acquired sufficient experience during their working years in the two ministries.

As the Ministry of Electricity For its part, announced the need for the allocation of 16 thousand degrees and careers to employees who work installation format and daily wage contracts in the ministry, who number about 30 thousand member.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:22 am