Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy demands Abbadi to intervene to prevent sedition in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy demands Abbadi to intervene to prevent sedition in Diyala Empty Deputy demands Abbadi to intervene to prevent sedition in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy demands Abbadi to intervene to prevent sedition in Diyala

 Baghdad / Range 

A deputy for the province of Diyala, the dangers of bloody strife in the area of ​​Abu Saida province, calling on the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi to "intervene urgently." MP Farat al-Tamimi, in a statement seen by (extent) the day before yesterday, "The situation in the area of ​​my father Sidon has reached a very serious predicament and is on the verge of a bloody strife that burns green and land. "
    Al-Tamimi added that "the presence of extra-judicial groups inside Abu Saida will lead to the outbreak of bloody strife," calling on the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to "intervene urgently and end the file of these groups through the activation of arrest warrants against wanted persons and impose the rule of law. That "the leaflets emerged in the past hours threaten some of the tribes to kill, which is very dangerous," stressing that "the situation reached a critical point and the government to intervene before it is too late." To this Tamimi revealed the largest control added to the suicide bombers in Diyala, likely to be Added shelter militants who launched the Nahrawan attack MP Furat al-Tamimi, said in a separate statement that "a joint security force with the participation of tribes seized a suicide bomber in a deserted area south of Kanaan, the largest of its kind in the province of Diyala." The deputy Diyala that " "The preliminary information indicates that the recent Nahrawan massacre was due to the addition of suicide bombers who committed the heinous crime of killing innocent people a few weeks ago." Tamimi called on the Baghdad and Tigris operations to "give security attention and follow-up to the abandoned areas near Nahrawan within the Diyala border, "It is noteworthy that 11 people were killed and 33 others were wounded last month in an attack carried out by suicide bombers near a commercial market in the area of ​​Nahrawan, southeast of Baghdad. They served the explosive belts to rhythm as many as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:51 am