Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

close .. Deputy demands Abbadi to explain the powers on the candidates of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

close .. Deputy demands Abbadi to explain the powers on the candidates of Mosul Empty close .. Deputy demands Abbadi to explain the powers on the candidates of Mosul

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    close .. Deputy demands Abbadi to explain the powers on the candidates of Mosul[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

46 minutes ago

A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, MP Mohammad al-Karbouli, on Saturday, asked Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to explain the use of his powers of re-service in support of the candidates of the victory alliance in Nineveh province exclusively.

MP Karbouli revealed in a statement to the news agency that the Prime Minister agreed to return the dismissed from the service of the security forces at the request of the candidate of his list in Nineveh, MP Abdul Rahim al-Shammari, while he did not respond to the requests of the parliamentary security and defense repeated to return the dismissed in Salah al-Din and Diyala And Anbar, which strengthens our conviction of the use of powers this time to win votes and propaganda.

Karbouli called on Prime Minister Abbadi to issue orders to restore the dismissed members of the security forces in Anbar province and to rescue their families from hunger and poverty if his goal is to win the votes of candidates for his coalition in Anbar.

He continued Karbouli that "the use of powers to strengthen the electoral balance will not secure the holder of a second ministerial term, and to review the recent history, which did not accompany the highest votes retain the chair of the Prime Minister."

Karbouli called on the Independent High Electoral Commission to activate its oversight role in monitoring the electoral crimes punishable by law, in particular the exploitation of the job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:17 am